Posted on May 14, 2014 by Jonathan Wong
Skateline presents 'Serenity Night Skate' for the month of May!
Come join us in this relaxing and quiet route as we travel from Yio Chu Kang MRT Station to one of the iconic venue in the northern part of Singapore - Woodlands WaterFront, which boasts a splendid view of the night scenery of Johor Bahru, Malaysia.
You can also expect a great workout with this 20km route on some of the northern Park Connectors, with some challenging terrain included!
It is a great way to welcome the June school holidays and bid farewell to the month of May!
Date: 31 May 2014, Saturday
Starting point: Yio Chu Kang MRT Station Exit C (meet at bus interchange area)
Ending Point: Woodlands WaterFront
*Complimentary bus service will be provided for return trip from Woodlands WaterFront to Bishan MRT Station, via Yio Chu Kang Station and Ang Mo Kio Station
RSVP via the Facebook event page (Facebook login required). Search for 'Skateline' and visit the event page. Simply click the 'Going' button to register your attendance. This will allow you to see event updates on the Facebook event page in case of event changes or cancellation. Please note that all event related notifications will be posted on the SNS Facebook event page only.
SNS Captain, Jon (65)93370577 or email@example.com.
Buses: 13, 70, 72, 76, 162
WHO CAN JOIN
The SNS is free and open to all skaters with the following in mind:
1. This is an open and public social gathering, participants take part in the SNS at their own risk. Skateline staff and Skate Assist Volunteers facilitate this social gathering but assume no responsibility for the safety of the participants
2. For Intermediate skaters and above
3. Participants must be able to stop at will, turn sharp corners and handle the following unassisted: slopes, stairs, kerbs, humps, depressions, rough/uneven ground, wet surfaces and urban features like overhead bridges and traffic crossings
4. Various types of terrain to be expected
5. Participants are expected to be respectful to pedestrians and avoid causing obstruction or inconvenience to the public
6. Participants are to follow the instructions of the Captain and Marshals
7. Multiple traffic crossings will be expected. Please obey all traffic rules and guidance from the Marshals
8. Route may change without prior notice
9. Participants are expected to condition themselves and be of the appropriate fitness level
Please see the SNS Safety Advisory before joining this SNS.
Posted in Event
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.
Copyright © 2017 Skateline Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.